Thursday, May 17, 2012

Letter Of My Absence
    For those of you who follow this blog, I'm sorry that I have been absent and haven't posted in so long. So much has been going on in my life that this had fallen to the side. I have thought much about it and want to make sure that I get back to it and keep posting!! It might not be as often as before but I promise it will happen. If anyone has any ideas or projects for me, please let me know!! I love a good ideas!! Thanks for reading!!

PS. It might get a little baby crazy in here, I'm pregnant with number 4!!! 
    

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog via a pintrest link. I love your explanation and directions on the hula hoop canopy! I hope you continue!! Congratulations on baby #4! I have 4 myself, just did it in two pregnancies ;)

    ReplyDelete