Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Baby Doll Diapers
So easy!!!! So cheap!!! I do recommend sewing the Velcro on. The sticker Velcro just
doesn't hold. Fits almost all her dolls. You can tweak the pattern a little to adjust the
size as needed.
Loop and hook ribbon (Velcro) about $4/yard
Felt 12 x 8.5 pieces. Any color you want. $0.24/each
Diaper pattern found here
Sewing machine or hand sew
1. Fold felt squares in half
2. Print out diaper pattern on card stock and cut out
3. Lay pattern on fold (as shown above) and cut out pattern
4. Open felt, like above.
5. Cut Velcro. Scratchy side into small 1" squares. Soft side into a strip about 1.5".
6. Place Velcro as shown above
7. Sew the Velcro into place. (my mom did mine)
Now you have cute, cheap and quick and easy baby doll diapers!!
I like that they are cheap enough to loose! I also like that you can have a variety of colors!!
The Pinterest post I got this from have wonderful prints!!! I looked into it and there is
nowhere in my county to get printed felt. But I found it online at : Hobby Lobby.
ADORABLE prints there!!
I haven't had them very long but I think the felt will probably get "pilly". But like I said, cheap
enough to make more!
Here is the picture I went off of: